Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Newspaper issue 1

1. the number is 9
2. I contributed by laying out pages for the student life section. I wrote a story about the kids who play yugioh and a story on a foreign exchange student.
3.About 27-30 people helped contribute to the paper
4. I liked a lot of the photos in the paper but one photo that really captured my eyes is the one Elianne took of a girl doing her work on the computer it captures a really real moment.
5. My favorite story was about the flipped classrooms because it is definitely a big topic/issue at school. It was written by Ben. I'm glad there was a story written about it because i felt like it needed to be heard about.
6. my favorite graphic was the ACL art that sonny drew. I like it because it is really colorful and adds a spark to the story.
7.the pages that look the best are the news pages. They have lots of things going on and is well balanced with photos and stories. I was drawn into many of the stories.
8. Next issue I will layout my pages and work better at writing stories and being more prepared as an editor. This issue helped me get more prepared and know what to expect so now I feel like I can do more than I did this issue for the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment